adopted a slum Ram Sajeevan Ka Ahatta,
adjoining the college and the nearby area
within 02 Km. and trained them to acquire
attitude of service and to contribute to
Click here for Photo
Gallery of Extension Activities
The following out-reach activities were
organized by the institution under NSS programmes-
• Programmes for functional literacy.
• To generate awareness to abolish
child abuse and child labour in the area.
• Programmme for social equity and
• Training progammes to strengthen
village economy through developing vocational
skills among women.
• The college enable the slum dwellers
in appending their signatures
• motivating the dropouts to rejoin
• Awareness programmes for Health
and hygiene conditions.
• Blood donation camps to generate
• Immunization Programmes-
The institution often motivates the students
to participate in the pulse polio programme.
Awareness programmes for immunization of
new born child.
• Programmes are often organized to
generate awareness about AIDS.
• Programmes against Drug addiction
and Alcohol addiction.
• Awareness was created among the
villagers and slum dwellers that changed
their life styles towards health and hygiene
and maintenance of social assets.
• Literacy programme and awareness
on AIDS is a great success. Community was
benefited in learning to append their signatures.
• Blood donation camps help to realize
the importance of donating blood in student
community at no cost for a great cause.
• Students’ participation in
programmes for Environmental awareness and
orderly conduct of public meetings.
• The Institution gives them a chance
to know by experience the value of discipline
and being responsible citizens.